Guest Code of Conduct
Winter snow tubing, summer mountain tubing, and the canyon coaster can be enjoyed by individuals of all ages.
Always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in these activities that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other guests the responsibility for a great experience.
- Always stay in control. you must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- Wait until you are instructed to begin on any tracks or lanes of any of the various attractions.
- Read and obey all signs, rules & warnings.
- Keep out of closed and restricted areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride, and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or attractions when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, both parties are required to share their contact information with a park employee.
- The attractions at this recreation area involve risk of serious injury or death. Your knowledge, decisions, and actions contribute to your safety and that of others.
If you need help understanding the code, please ask a park employee.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.